Sunday, June 14, 2009

OH HAI....U WAN TOTUMZ???

Look at my shiny new blog!!! Its so shiny....and shiny and new. I play a restoration shaman on the server drenden, and im awesome, not to toot my own horn. I know im not the best, most knowledgeable or experienced healer in the game but i've done my fare share. This blog is something I've wanted to make for a while now, basically since I really got into healing. Im not going to bring you the latest big ass equation on which spells to use, or how you should play, because i dont know what im doing, i just act like i do :) This blog is really for entertainment, because I've done or seen some pretty hilarious things. I might bring some semi informational stuff now and again, but seeing as most of my time outside of a raid is sitting in dalaran with some guildies dancing with my totems i wont be much help. If you like the blog, and what i post than my job is done, if you dont, well then im still going to blog because i enjoy it so suck it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment