Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Needing what you want.

Is it possible to need what you want? What I want is this: A clear, defined place that my guild is in. If we are casual, that's fine, but don't expect me to raid, because we are a "social" not raiding guild. But if we are a raiding guild, I expect to have a set schedule, a raid leader that is willing to really lead, even when people might not want to do what s/he says. Now, I say I want this, but honestly I feel like I need this. I hate being in a guild, expecting to raid, and then not raid. It's fucking annoying. I hate being in a social guild, that wants to raid, but doesn't know the first thing about it, again, fucking annoying.

This is a game, a game I would like to have fun in. A game shouldn't involve anything I don't want to do, because who has fun doing things they don't want to do? So a guild that knows what it wants is a want, but it's a need because if I don't have it, I'm doing something I don't want to do. And if I'm doing something I don't want to do, I'm not having fun, and why would I play Wow if I'm not having fun? Point set and match, I win, my point has been made.

P.S: My point in all of this was, someone needs to make a guild, or tell me about a guild that needs a pally tank and isn't full of idiots, raids at a decent time(EST goddamnit), and is able to kill content without a massive amount of wipes(# see prior statement:Not full of idiots).

No comments:

Post a Comment