Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Its like a discovery

I have made a personal discovery! Clap for me! Well it isnt really a discovery but im going with it. I've been leveling a deathknight recently and decided that i would be a tank. Now as a healer I'm used to a bunch of crazy stuff happening and having to deal with it. Big shocker, not so much as a 64 DK. The gameplay is almost mindless compared to Northrend instances and you dont need any sort of coordination to survive. Some people say that just being a DK is mindless, that they are overpowered. But if you know how to play your class well that in itself makes you a force to be reckoned with. So what was my real discovery? I finally realized why tanks hate it so much when a dps pulls a group or a hunter(warlocks and DK's too) has his pet on growl. So like I said, its like a discovery but much less shiny, and important.

No comments:

Post a Comment