Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Update-rape drug.

The new and improved form, now with less grogginess after waking.

So I thought I'd give a few updates, as I will be unable, and unwilling to play, blog, or use my computer in general for what looks like quite a while.

Monday night rolls around, and I'm sorta bored, looking for something to do before I head off to the sack, so I log onto WoW and pop open my email. I get a little loading lag from the email, but nothing major, and tab into WoW. I get an invite for a 25m Uld, head in, and realize how much I hate my new set up. Power Aura's isn't showing when my focus doesn't have ES, Skada is flipping me off while it sticks it's thumb up it's butt, and Cool Line is freaking out. I fiddle around with everything in the middle of Kolagarn, nearly getting myself killed to his crazy wacko-man eyes. We down him, the cat lady whose name I can't and will not spell or pronounce and we head to 25m Ony. This is where the fun starts. As I'm in-flight to the little outpost by Ony, I get about 30 error messages. Before I can even try to figure out whats going on,I get punted out of WoW, and all of my open programs get closed. As I sit, gasping at my screen like I just got mind-fucked I get a message asking me if I would like to set all 76 files to the recycle bin. Umm, please don't? I get a pop-up on my start bar reading "13% complete". WTF does that mean? What are you doing to my precious computer! I tried to cancel whatever was being done, but nothing popped up and I had no idea what was going on. I turned my computer off and went to bed hoping I didn't have some virus that wiped my hard-drive. I get home from school tuesday, and sit down to figure out what was going on. I find that nearly all my files that weren't in pre-made folders had been deleted and sent to the recycle bin, luckily I have my entire hard-drive backed up. I look at my start bar, and again it has a % completed showing. I have a feeling that there's a hidden operation or something, leading me to believe I have a virus. I've taken my computer in to my local shop, and will have a diagnosis by friday. So as my old computer is just that, old as hell, I won't be able to blog or play until I get my non-shitty one back.

To War(Craft)!
I'll be blunt, I have no interest right now. Non what-so-ever. I'll be getting back in once my computer is fixed, but honestly I think I might just go play some alts with a couple friends until I find something that I enjoy to do. Which means, in my book, that I probably won't venture into ICC until they release the entire thing because THE GATED SYSTEM IS FUCKING STUPID. Why, after leaving us with a raid with only 5 bosses for months upon months, would you release another raid that will only have 4 bosses for god knows how long? Idiotic is the only word I have to describe it.

-Side note: Have a 46' LCD TV coming on the 14th!!! If I move off my couch once a week It'll be amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment