Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Not solved, just kicked in the pants.

I've been feeling some severe burnout the last month to month and a half. I've logged onto my shaman all of three times to send gold over to my new alt, so needless to say, I am quite bored with healing. Now, for the past few weeks I've been contemplating shutting this down and going on my merry way as I really have no interest in raiding anymore. I don't have time, something I know much of the Wow community struggles with, and I've been sick the past month as well. Fortunately, or unfortunately, however you want to look at it, I'll be staying on a little longer until someone finally comes to their senses and kicks the shit out of me. So dear readers, the three or four that I have, expect more updates in the coming weeks, but if you want in-depth shaman guides,tips, or anything that really takes a lot of time, go elsewhere. I'll mostly be focusing on healing 5-mans and problems/tips I could see with those, and more importantly for me, because this is my new addiction, the journey of my level 40 paladin tank, going through leveling almost exclusively with the new dungeon tool. Expect addon posts, rants about stupid group members, and how fun it is to re-visit dungeons you haven't actually done with people your level in five years.

(insert funny here)

No comments:

Post a Comment