Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Dun dun DUN!

Today, we are going to talk a short hop away from restoration, and a quick drop to SRZ TOWN.

I've discovered something so annoying, so fucking stupid and idiotic, that I am at a lose for words.
-"Then how are you writing this?"
For one, fuck you its a figure of speech, and two, I'm writing this because I have anger problems and I like to use my weak, unknown blog to whine about it.

The problem I have has nothing to do with WoW, or any game for that matter, it has to do with the system you play it on. My problem, is programs not having an option to either wide pop-ups, not minimize the current program on pop-ups, or get rid of them all together. I was raiding yesterday night, having a good time, destroying the other resto shaman in the raid and just fucking around. As we pull trash, I get kicked out of WoW by my spysweeper program. /oh noes! Right? No, not oh noes, it wanted my to run a sweep because I hadn't in a week. Could you not wait like an hour? I hope back into WoW, and completely forget about it. Until... It asks me to do it again, in the middle of Onyxia 25. I disable the program and hop back into WoW, dead of course, and start muttering curses under my breath. I get out of Ony, 2 badges richer, and head to AV to get some honor. And then what happens? My firewall program pops up to tell me an update is ready. MOTHER FUCKER I DON'T CARE. I disable all firewalls, virus scans, browsers, and pretty much every program not WoW, and keep on playing. I kid you not, my printer is the devil and it just knew, it fucking knew, just when to pop up telling me I had no ink. I don't think I've ever been that pissed off over something so small in my life. I plug pulled, took my printer downstairs and and put it in our den.

Does this post have any real value to read? No. But if you've ever seen the classic freak-out video, that was me nerd raging in my room about how incredible fucking stupid and annoying pop ups really are. I didn't happen to stick a remote up my ass, but I was pacing my room and throwing things. Also, I'm not a fifteen year-old kid with extreme emotional distress.

No comments:

Post a Comment