Sunday, November 1, 2009

Homesick.

It may just be me and my weirdness, but I miss the realm I started playing WoW on. December of '05 is when I rolled my first character, a dwarf hunter that never got above level 25. I started with a few friends on the Lothar server, and I'm happy to say that I still know people that play there. When BC was announced, Lothar was offered a free realm transfer to Drenden and I took it. Drenden was my real home, the place I got my first 70, the place I started my shaman, and the place I made some amazing friends. I know that there essentialy there is no difference in realms, and that if I wanted to, I could ask some friends to join my on Medivh, but I really do miss Drenden. As my guild begins to become stagnant, and my desire to raid increases, I keep thinking about Drenden and the time I spent on it. I have a feeling that Martik(name of my shaman) will be taking a trip home soon, hopefully meeting up with old friends and making new ones.

This very short wall 'o text brought to you by: Boring- because you had no reason to read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment