Thursday, September 17, 2009

It makes me heart hurt.

So here's a little update for those who actually read this(maybe three people at the most). I'm gonna be playing off and on for the next eleven days until my account is done with it's active payment, hopefully I can spark some interest and start it back up again, who knows.

I would like to take a second and say thank you to a couple people on my server(you know who you are. Maybe). You three are amazing. That's the only way to say it. With putting up with my bullshit and just being the incredibly nice people that you are, I can honestly say you are some of my closest friends that I've never meet. One of you in particular has a special place. I don't think I've ever meet someone so nice, so incredibly self-sacrificing that they would consider giving away something they spent months and months of time on in a moments notice to help someone they've never even seen before. So whatever happens with my WoW career, whether I press on or call it quits, I want all of you to know how much I appreciate you three.

I promise no more sappiness from now on but it needed to be said, for my benefit as much as theirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment