Thursday, September 24, 2009

Un-noticable-itating

The title says it all, somewhat. For the past two or three weeks I've played about 2-5 hours a week, mostly on the weekends. This caused me to miss a very important detail about my server that I'd apparently not known for well over nine months. There are french people EVERYWHERE!. Do I have a problem with this? No I do not. However, I do have a problem with the fact that nearly all of the top guilds on my server are french.I don't speak french. I would love if I could, but I don't, and it makes for a sad lemur. I know enough of languages in general to get the gist of what their saying.
"If your a shaman and you write a blog we will give you phat lewtz. We raid at the perfect times for you, also, phat lewtz. Come join our guild and I'll give you a blow-job" Wait whut?

I mean c'mon, it's annoying to know that the only guild you'd want to join speaks a different language than you. Adding to the stupid-ness of the situation, I just found out what time-zone I'm in(something you'd think is obvious). So now I have to look for a guild and A) Speaks English, or Engrish as I say when I'm feeling racist, and B) Are in the same time-zone as I am(Eastern Standard by the way). It's a big task, especially the time zone seeing as most EST realms are PvE and I like me some PvP realm action. Sorta sucks, really blows, and tastes slightly of anus.

No comments:

Post a Comment