Monday, September 7, 2009

Ya so.. ok? umm wtf..

I recently experienced something that I never would've thought to happen to me. I freaked the fuck out while raiding. It was that last 15% in 25m XT, and I was the only healer alive. Before I was the last one left, things were a little tight, but not bad. And by not bad I mean I was basically thinking the following, "HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT EVERYONES DYING HOLY SHIT TANKS DEAD FUCK THIS HOLY SHIT". A normal occurrence for me, no big deal. And then with some horribly placed and timed bombs followed by tantrum the other healers went down. I yell out in vent, "STACK THE FUCK UP" and started my chain heal spamming. I used both nature's swiftness and tidal force, mana tide totem, a health potion, gift of the narru and my fire elemental totem. And holy freaking shit did we almost not make it. I had 1563 health left, only 1 tank was alive, and he was at 13% health, 6 dps was alive but we made it. Of course as the only healer alive it was preceived that I hadnt been doing my job correctly, because if I had been, I'd have died also. (thats why the post is named what it is). I was denied loot because of, "poor raiding attitude" and put on probation for a week. Yeah fuck that, I left the guild and ninja'd all the money I could. (26g)

1 comment:

  1. "Ya so.. ok? umm wtf.."

    Couldn't have said it better myself...

    ReplyDelete